Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who'd have guessed .............




............ that this would be so traumatic!

(No! Not the Election Results!)

This is my last blog post with my trusty old 2002 iMac! It's about to be unplugged and taken to "Connecting Point," in New Hartford, where seven years' worth of words and pictures will be moved to a brand new computer.

(Yes, the old one will come back home, too, but I still feel as if I've abandoned an old friend.)

I don't kow how long it will be before the new iMac will be functioning, so blog posts may be haphazard for the rest of the week.

***************

Before I hit "publish," here's something neat for your calendar:

An invitation from Ms. Bernice Benson to visit and tour

"Town's End"

south of Sangerfield on Route 12.



OPEN HOUSE

Saturday, November 14th from 9 - 4:00
Sunday, November 15th from 9 - 4:00

*******************

Have a great day, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment